The KIVU Gap Year is a “Best in Class” Gap Year for students who are interested in experiencing a time away from formal education to work on a resume of internships and connect with global leaders in their field of study.
This year, we’re launching a formal Washington DC Co-Hort where students will have the chance to live on Capitol Hill, Intern for various Congressmen, and live in a community dedicated to teaching cultural awareness, emotional intelligence, and a high level of activities with a global city right here in America.
- 100% of the KIVU Gap Year students go on to higher education
- KIVU Gap Year students graduate with 900 hours of internship experience
- Much of the tuition is Tax Deductible as KIVU is a non-profit education institution
- The KIVU Gap Year is accredited by the American Gap Association
- Students who graduate our program graduate University on average in 3.5 years instead of the national average of 5
- Gap Year programs are endorsed by many major institutions including Harvard and Princeton
- Gap Year students have proven to have a renewed sense of confidence and discovery in life’s goals
- AND…they hae a lot of fun along the way.
If you’re interested in taking a Gap Year this fall, be sure to check out http://www.kivugapyear.com, and watch our videos, listen to our podcasts, or contact us for more information at email@example.com.
We are looking forward to hosting you in our newest chapter in Washington DC in the fall of 2018.