To my University Student Friends:
I know, I know, school is just winding down. Finals are on the brain, and summer jobs and internships are in the crosshairs for the next season. But…what if…
Many of you are thinking about the relevance of the next fall semester back at school, wondering if it’s time to take a break. More and more students are finding somewhere between their freshman year and their junior year an opportunity comes up where they can take a step back, see the world a bit, and rest from the University grind.
Well, what if I had just the opportunity for you…
Next fall, The KIVU Gap Year is pro-actively engaging on Capitol Hill in Washington DC. We’re setting up a KIVU center where students can come and learn what it means to engage in public service.
For the last several years, I’ve been working with Senators and Representatives and have developed a firm foundation of friendship where students can work for leaders in the U.S. Congress, live in Community on Capitol Hill, and explore a world I’ve found intriguing. Here are a few details.
- The KIVU Gap Year will set up housing for students on Capitol Hill in the Fall of 2018
- The KGY will place you in an internship in an office where you can see behind the scenes government issues in real time.
- The KGY will set up meetings with various world leaders who are in town, and give you the opportunity to explore leadership, service, and connection in a town where the world is focused.
- If you’re interested in Public Policy
- If you want to be a part of America’s heart of government
- If you want a global experience in Washington D.C.
Reach out and email me: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. I’d love to introduce you to our staff, help you build a resume of experience, and introduce you to the most interesting people on earth.
Or you can just fill out this short contact form and I’ll be sure to get back with you soon.