Are you looking for something do with your spring break that will be significant?
Are you tired of just going on some vacation with no purpose?
We have the answer for you, here at Camp KIVU.
For the last 5 years, I have been taking students all over the world to serve the poorest of the poor. And this year, we have a tremendous opportunity to serve alongside the International Care Ministry of the Philippines.
March 13-21, we'll be leaving from LAX to go to a small eco/resort town called El Nido. The hosts at El Nido have been gracious enough to reserve the whole of the resort for our teenagers to come in, take a break from life, and then get to work giving back to a small fishing village called El Nido Town.
You and you're family have a wonderful opportunity to spend time learning about Global Faith issues, serve the poorest of the poor, and develop a meaningful memory that will change your life forever.
We believe God has called us to go and serve the poor, and we here at Camp KIVU and AndyBraner.com want to offer you the adventure of a lifetime.
1. All inclusive from LAX to El Nido and Back on March 13-21
2. We'll stay at El Nido Resorts. (check out the accommodations at www.elnidoresorts.com)
3. We're working with the International Care Ministries of the Philippines. You can read about their history at www.caremin.com
4. The total cost of the trip, all inclusive, is $3000. And all monies raised can be tax deductible under our 501 (c) 3 company.
5. You can register your teen, or your whole family at www.campkivu.com, or you can call our registration specialist, Julie, at 970-884-1100. For teenagers, you must be between 13-18, but if you want to register the whole family, we'll have a place for everybody!!
So come on.
What are you waiting for?
Go tell your friends about the trip, get online, and Let's go change the world.
Sign up TODAY!!